Foundation for Shamanic Studies
Dedicated to the preservation, study, and teaching of shamanic knowledge for the welfare of the planet and its inhabitants
Power Soul Retrieval Method™
A Live Online Workshop
Taught by Narrye Caldwell
July 22, 23, & 24 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
1:00-4:30 each day (pacific time)
Tuition $225 (FSS members $210)
Soul loss due to trauma – such as emotional pain and shock, accidents, long term illness, constant stress, overwork and even the loss of connection with nature – is a spiritual illness, recognized by shamans cross-culturally. A missing soul portion can be thought of as part of a person’s vitality and essence that they can no longer access, leaving them diminished and lacking in power. Soul retrieval is a classic shamanic method in which the practitioner, with the assistance of their helping spirits, in an altered state using rhythmic drumming or rattling, makes a shamanic journey to locate and return any missing portions of a client’s soul.
In this fully experiential online workshop, participants will be trained in the core elements of soul retrieval, including:
- Definitions of the soul and soul loss
- The importance of spiritual power to effective soul retrieval and exercises to build power and strong relationships with your helping spirits
- How to find and bring back a lost soul portion for a client
- Practice with other participants offering and receiving soul retrieval to help restore wholeness, personal vitality, and health
Prerequisites: (available online now):
Note: Participants must be able to successfully journey in the Upper, Lower, and Middle Worlds, and have a strong relationship with a Power Animal and/or Teacher from the Upper or Lower Worlds.
- The Basic Workshop: The Way of the Shaman (in-person workshop)
- OR The Shamanic Journey: Pathway to Knowledge & Power AND Shamanic Divination in Practice
- AND The Shamanic Worldview: Everything is Alive (available online only)
- AND Shamanism, Spirits, & Healing (available online only)
- AND The Shaman As Psychopomp OR Shamanism, Dying, and Beyond (in person)
- AND Shamanic Extraction Healing Method OR Shamanic Extraction Healing Training (in person)
- Recommended, not required: Inspired Shamanic Practice
10.5 FSS Continuing Education (CE) Credits available. Completion of the entire workshop (10.5 hours) is required for credit.
For the Meeting: Please have handy a notebook/pen to take notes, a rattle (required,) a drum (optional), and an eye covering (bandanna or mindfold) to block ambient light. Before the workshop, consider a comfortable chair or place to sit or lie down for journeys.
Note: The use of a laptop/desktop computer, or at minimum a tablet, is recommended for this workshop. A smart phone screen is too small for effectively viewing the client during the direct healing practices. Please download the latest version of the Zoom app the day of the workshop so you can fully participate. Zoom participant instructions and audio/video settings.
Electronic recording of audio, video, and images is not permitted during the workshop.
How to Register: Use the PayPal button below to register and reserve your place. Space is limited so please register well in advance of the workshop dates. You do not need a PayPal account to register. After you click on the PayPal button it will give you the option to use any credit/debit card if you prefer. After I receive your payment I will send you further details about how to join the online workshop. (Please note, the email you use with Paypal is the only one I will have to send confirmation materials to. Please make sure this is an active email for you.)
FSS members receive a tuition discount. Please select the appropriate tuition from the drop down menu, then click the Buy Now button. After payment is received, you will be sent a registration form, where you will enter your member discount code. To find your discount code, login at https://shamanism.org/members/index.php. Membership questions: email@example.com
Narrye Caldwell teaches and practices core shamanism, and martial arts. She has been in private practice as a health care practitioner in Santa Cruz for over 30 years. She is guest faculty for the Foundation for Shamanic Studies, and is an instructor at The Academy of Internal & Martial Arts.
For more information about the Foundation for Shamanic Studies click HERE